Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Car Troubles, Hair Dye, and Day to Day Mundane Stuff

Hey lovelies!

Sorry for not posting lately. I tend to not write when my life is doing normal things, and it's been doing a lot of very normal things recently. So yeah.

So what have I been up to lately?

Well, on Friday night (the 8th, for anyone who's wondering), I went to see a bunch of my amazing theatre friends perform in a show called Godspell. And oh my gosh it was like the greatest thing ever. Now, for some reason, act 1 of a show is always "Sunshine! Rainbows! Happiness! Love!" and then act 2 is always "Blood! Death! Destruction!" and let me just say that Godspell was VERY MUCH like this. I cried at the end, and I have never cried watching a musical before so it was incredibly well written and also incredibly well performed. And no, I'm not just saying that because I love those weirdos (even though I do).

Also, on Monday, I was going out for lunch with my family when the car started having some issues (the alternator broke and took the battery with it). We made it about halfway to lunch before we had to pull into a parking lot and reevaluate. We ended up leaving the car in the parking lot and walking to lunch (which would've been cool, as it's only a short walk from where we ended up, but it was like 90°F out and humid as all heck because this is Georgia), and then by some stroke of magic, my best friend's mom was in the area and she offered to drive us home. So that was good. And then we had to negotiate getting the car towed, and all sorts of lovely stuff, and we should get it back today but who knows.

So that was fun.

In addition, I've been thinking about dyeing my hair. I'm not a hundred percent certain, and I've asked at least two of my best friends to talk me either into it or out of it because I really don't know if I should, but I'm thinking of dyeing it bubblegum pink. I'm a little concerned about it because I am originally a redhead and I don't really want to lose that shade (also because touching up roots is going to be a pain because my hair grows fast), but hopefully I will stop wiffle-waffling (yes, that is a legit word) about it soon and just do it.

Going to be babysitting my sisters for my parents' anniversary (and getting paid). Probably going to sit around and write essays because I'm homeschooled and not done with last year (bad decision on my part). So yeah.

Mundane stuff.

But maybe something interesting will happen soon.

Love,
Glitter Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment