Friday, July 8, 2016

Maybe I Shouldn't Take Year-Long Breaks? Time for Catch-Up

Hello lovelies!

I am so-so-so-so sorry I haven't posted in almost a year. School started back up and my life has been a mad dash ever since (school tends to eat up a lot of my time), so I kind of spaced it (which I often do) and the next thing I know, it's July.

I need to, like, not do that.

Anyway...

So, I went to Switzerland on the 20th (at least, I think it was the 20th) of June, and we ran around and got jet-lagged as heckity heck and came back on the 5th of July and I might've gotten into the habit of thanking people in German and French instead of English, which really doesn't work when you live in the US. We climbed mountains and didn't die and good stuff like that. :)

Also, I did a theatre thing from February to April. The rehearsal schedule was a little crazy (5 nights a week) and tech week was a nightmare because drama both at home and at rehearsal, but we didn't totally mess up and we did good, so that was a thing. I actually made a few friends and talked to the friends and went out with one of the friends for coffee, which was good.

So that's basically been my life.

I know I haven't finished Summer Camp Shenanigans yet, and I'm going to try to, but the truth is I really don't remember most of what happened on the Friday as it's been, like, a year since we did summer camp.

Also, bad news; not going this year. I wish I was, summer camp is kind of my life, but I went to Switzerland instead. You win some, you lose some.

I may post like, three posts today. Or I may do the thing with the scheduling where I say "Hey blogger, post this post at this time". I dunno

So that's where I'm at.

Love,
Glitter Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment