Monday, July 11, 2016

Summer Camp Shenanigans, Part 7: The End of the Week

Hey lovelies!

Welcome to the very last part of Summer Camp Shenanigans! Well, we finally made it here and I guess this is where it all ends. So it's going to be a bit of a short post.

On Saturday morning, we had muffins and then packed up our stuff onto the trailers and went down to the dining hall to await our parents. We all exchanged numbers and emails and stuff, and then we all went outside to sit by the flag and do our awards ceremony.

Now, hold it hold it hold it, you're probably saying. Your camp has an awards ceremony?

Yes. Yes it does.

See the thing is, on the last day, every camper gets recognized for something that they did this week that was pretty cool. We didn't do it my first year of camp, but my second year, I got an award for "Most Resilient"—translation: I fell off a horse and got back on said horse.

So this year, I ended up with basically an award for conquering my fears of horses (mostly). The actual award had a much longer name that I can't remember off the top of my head.

And then I gave my mum and my little sister a tour of literally the ENTIRE camp. Yeah, I do that every year, but it was a good time and I showed them my unit and stuff, and then we went home.

And that's the end of Summer Camp Shenanigans! I hope you all enjoyed, and I may do another Summer Camp Shenanigans when I next go to summer camp (hopefully next summer! :D), but that's going to be all for now.

Love, Glitter Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment